Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

the calm before the storm - CABO!

We've got a big month coming up ahead of us, so it was amazing to be able to get away and take our minds off of things. Cabo was a little oasis for us to relax and just be carefree. Dan's grandma has a timeshare, which we are lucky enough to be able to use! When our Kauai trip got canceled because of Covid, Sarah and Nic invited us to come along with them to Cabo! We are so glad we took them up on their offer. 

We had so much fun relaxing by the pool (which is where we spent about half of our time haha). I got to finish my book and take naps and it was glorious. We also got to do jet skis, massages in a hut on the beach, and eat LOTS of yummy food. It was pretty funny - while getting our massages, I could feel her start to untangle my hair with some oil. The next thing I knew, she was braiding it. Everyone laughed when I stood up with a braid in my hair! Haha! 

Thank goodness for Sarah (who should probably just move to Cabo). She showed us around everywhere, knew all of the great places to eat, and argued with all the peddlers on the beach trying to rip us off! 










This is when Dan tipped us over on the jet ski and I thought I was being attacked by a shark...





On the last night, we went to a rooftop bar at a resort and it was BEAUTIFUL! Glass walls, the view of waves crashing below us, the stars, the lights from the city - it was all amazing. We had some of the yummiest drinks and appetizers and spent way too much money there. But it was so fun chatting and dancing the night away! Sarah and Nic might get married there this year! 

I'm definitely missing warm weather and endless Pina Coladas! We will be back soon, Cabo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment