Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Senior Ball

This year, in May, we had Senior Ball for our school. I asked a guy that I had met at EFY the summer before. I put a tub of butter on his porch that said "Dig In" on top. He had to dig through the butter and find a paper that said "Now that I've got you all buttered up, wanna go to Sr. Ball?" and then, he had to dig even farther to find all of the letters of my name scattered around in the butter. ha. He answered me by putting a container of jam on my porch that said "Now it's your turn to dig in on top" and then I dug in and it said "Now that you've got me all buttered up, I'll jam with you at sr. ball." I went with some close friends - Madi, Natalie, Madeline, Chelsea, Taylor, and Bekah. Our dates were Ethan, Kris, Nick, Nathan, Anthony, Kendal, and I went with a guy, also named Nick. For our day activity, we went to the mall and had a scavenger hunt. It was fun! The team I was on won. They other team tried to cheat! ha. Then, we took the men home and got ready. We picked them back up and got pictures with our parents. Then, we went downtown to have our pictures professionally taken by Madi's aunt, Tia. They turned out awesome. Then, we went to the Spaghetti Factory. The food was great and it was fun to just sit and talk to everyone. Everyone was crazy. It was really hard to go to the bathroom in our huge dresses, though. Taylor and Natalie squeezed into the stall with me as we helped each other go to the bathroom. That was funny, saying the least. We then went to the dance. It was at the Rice Eccles Tower. It was so fun! We all danced together and acted like idiots. Then, we took the men home and had a fire! It was a fun day. One that will be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment