Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Epitome of Shocking

This is something important, I thought I should blog about. Back in March of this year, I was in dance company class. We were voting for people to be nominated Jr. Prom King and Queen. We nominated a boy, Philip. As tradition we nominate someone on dance co. for the girl. It was between all the junior girls of course. We voted once and it was down to Ally, Cadee, and I. I was surprised enough to have gotten that far. Then, we voted again, and they picked me! I was so shocked, yet happy. I was sure I wouldn't even get into the top three, but was just happy to be nominated by my teammates. That week went on, and on Thursday we were back in dance class. An SBO came in to deliver a note. It was for me. On the paper it said "Please wear Sunday best for the assembly tomorrow." That meant that I had gotten something! I was so excited. Then, the next day we performed and after that, they were announcing it. Taylor H. was helping me hurry and get dressed as someone ran in the room and said "They just announced it!" So, I just left my costume on and ran out there. I had gotten Prom Princess. It was a pleasant surprise. Something I thought would never happen to me. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment