Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Concert Squared

This summer has been awesome. Not just because of the late night talks, saran wrapping of cars, hiding under blankets when scared while Natalie loudly wraps the car, TP-ing, planking races, rafting/air mattressing, lakes/ponds/dirty water, cops, friends, family, dance in the am, getting revenge on men with the name I will not mention, but also because of the two awesome concerts I went to. I went to each with my fantastic friend, Madison Noel Chapman. The first one, was He Is We. That was in June. I love them, they have been one of my favorites for quite some time now. They were awesome. The bands before the show were not very entertaining, to say the least; however, it was well worth the wait. I love them! The second concert I went to was the live American Idol tour, in July. The top eleven performed a various variety of music, which made for a very awesome show. There were solo, duets, trios, and large groups. My favorite throughout this past season, was Haley Reinhart. She is amazing, with a very original-sounding voice. She never failed to amaze me. I also loved James Durbin. He was so great and always did different things with his performances, which was very fun to watch. He was definitely an audience favorite. The winner was Scotty Mccreery. He wasn't my favorite and I preferred that he wouldn't win, but he did. He is starting to grow on me now, especially after seeing him live. Anyway, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment