Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Crazy Life at the Moment

Don't you just hate when life literally just feels as though it is flying by? Freak, this month has been so crazy that I have hardly had the chance to blog. Currently I should be writing an essay, but, I think I'll procrastinate that for tomorrow. I'd rather be blogging - for no reason at all - anyway.

Why is my life so crazy right now, might you ask?

For one) Math is crazy and I have my final test this WEDNESDAY. yikes. Why am I not doing my math right now? Beats me.
For two) Dance Company has to be doing Sadies stuff in the busiest of all weeks.
For three) I have two essays due tomorrow.
For three) I have to finish reading my long english book by this Thursday, and might I say, that I am only on chapter seven or eight.
For four) Deciding where to go to college and how to even get there.
For five) I'm blogging right now, not doing my homework.
For six) I am almost an adult. Like, really.



okay, I think I got everything for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment