Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Light? No Way.

Tonight I had an episode of spitting out my brownie a la mode, after laughing at some absurd remark by someone. We were at Chickfila, attempting to study for an exam tomorrow. SO, Madi freaked out and said "Oh, No!!! Your laptop!" and grabbed an unneccesary amount of napkins as I sat there, thinking it was just drops on the screen. It was "no biggy." I wiped it off, leaving marks to show the evidence. When I got home I decided to clean my laptop with some good ol' windex. I turned the computer off and proceeded to wipe with an old tattered sock from the rag bag. It was much to my surprise when I turned on my laptop, about one week new, and found that there were miraculous lights. There were lights beaming from the mouse touch pad, the Satellite logo, and the touch pad directly above the keyboard. I know that no one cares, nor knows what I am saying, but it was weird. I sat there, staring, for a good two minutes wondering what had happened. Had I just witnessed some kind of light from above, or had I simply wiped a key that turned the light on? I think I'll go with the second option.

That seems more practical.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment