Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Time is flying... 26 weeks with babe!

Here are the progression pics, with an updated one at the end! 

8 weeks!

12 weeks!

16 weeks!

20 weeks!

And finally... 26 weeks! That belly is really growin'! 

I've been having the WORST charlie horses at night. I've woken Dan up a couple times screaming and he always grabs my belly thinking that something is wrong with the baby. I've never had them so bad. It feels like a knife is being dragged through my calf. It's TERRIBLE. Usually, in my sleep, I'll overstretch my leg and that's what triggers it. So I've been trying really hard to not let that happen, but it's hard. I keep asking Dan if that's what labor is going to feel like? Like he knows. He says he doesn't think so. HAHA. I'm also starting to get pretty uncomfortable. Sitting in certain positions for a long time is hard, so I get pretty antsy. 

The fun part of this stage is the baby has been starting our birthing classes. We were really worried about what kind of crowd would be at these classes, but we actually fit right in. We're enjoying them and learning so much! We go every Monday night. She taught us about some stretches I should be doing every day to prepare for labor, so I've been trying to incorporate those into my daily routine. I can already feel a difference. We've also been feeling the baby move more and more! The baby is very quiet and still at night, but moves pretty consistently during the day. Are they already on a good schedule??! Let's hope. I am even starting to see the movement by looking at my belly. That means the baby is getting bigger and stronger! Another good thing is I haven't really been dealing with the cramping in my left side. WAHOO. So overall, I'm feeling really good and just loving every second of carrying this baby. It's an absolute dream come true. We can't wait to meet you, baby! Here are some more fun bump pics. 





Loved celebrating the Christmas season with my little sidekick. :) 


Mom and dad got me my birthing outfit for Christmas, so of course, I had to try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment