Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

38 WEEKS!

This will probably be the last time I post these progression pics because I'm absolutely manifesting that the baby comes before 40 weeks. How is it already time? Holy cow, time is crazy. 

8 weeks!

12 weeks!

16 weeks! 

20 weeks!

26 weeks!

30 weeks!

34 weeks!

38 weeks!

Boy, have I really POPPED. I look so swollen in these last couple pictures, it's crazy. We are so so ready! Lately, I've been doing NSTs (non-stress tests) to check on the baby and all is looking great. Our midwife doesn't want to let us go past week 39, so we are trying to decide what to do there - do we just stick to our plan of letting the baby come when they want? Or do we go with what the midwife says? I guess there is a *slightly* higher risk of stillbirth with IVF patients when they go into the 40th week, but it is so so small and we feel that there are lots of things that play into that risk. We just really don't want an induction to mess up our birth plan of going natural. 

I have gotten so swollen lately and I am feeling it. My nose has gotten bigger, my lips... apparently it looks like I got some filler LOL. My hands have been so bad - just really numb and tingly. Luckily, wearing the wrist braces at night has been helping with them not falling asleep as bad. Overall, my body is done. I can't even go on a ten minute walk around the block without my back feeling like it's going to break. 

I started my maternity leave on March 5th and it has been AMAZING. It was sad to say goodbye to my students, but this break before the baby has been much needed. I've also been able to tackle more things on my never-ending to-do list. So that has been nice. I've just loved being to full on nest now. Tay came and helped me shampoo our couches, so we are officially ready. That was my last big thing I wanted done. 

Here are some more fun pictures of the BIG OL BUMP.



I sure am going to miss it. But can't wait to meet this baby! 

I also took some pictures of the completed nursery this week, so I'll put those here. I am obsessed with how cozy it is in there. A whole lot of love has gone into this room. 








I also wanted to put some photos here of the cutest little baby shower that my class threw me. They all brought me baby gifts and we played games. It was the cutest thing ever. They were just so excited to celebrate with me. My mom even came in to join the party. I sure will miss them! 








I can't believe this time is finally here and we are about to welcome Baby Silva! Any time now, little one. WE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment