Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh, The Joys of Life

Well I have been feeling very... weird, lately.

It's sort of like postpartum depression... but, I didn't just give birth to a child, and I am not depressed. I feel like that towards graduating and just starting college.

I guess adulthood has really started to set in and take a toll on me.

The most exciting part of my day is deciding what shows to catch up on, after, and only after, my other priorities have been shown some care.

School and work, sleep, repeat. It is an ongoing process that can leave one feeling very lackadaisical and bored.

On top of everything, Mike is gone. I miss him like crazy!

Wellll... farewell for now.

Next time, I promise I will have a more optimistic look on life.
That's all for now folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment