Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Farr Better







Last night was a good one. So was tonight. This week has been wonderful. There are so many people I have gotten to see and spend time with. It's close to me leaving, so I'm grateful I have had the time to spend. Jennie, Will's younger sister, Abby, Becca, Erika and I all went to the Ogden temple open house. The temple was beautiful and I am so grateful we were able to walk through. I love that the temples are open to the public after they are built. You can really feel the spirit in there. We went to ice cream at Farr's and it was delightful, especially my Green Pineapple. We all had such a good time together.

Tonight was so fun. Erika and I walked around the mall while waiting for dinner reservations and got stuck taking a tour of Lush in the mall. We became good friends with the girl who gave the tour and boy did she love us. She kept coming back to us and making jokes and fluttering her arms and throwing soaps in our face to smell. She was very sad when our table was ready. We met Tim and Jorjann over at The Cheesecake factory once the reservations were ready and we had such a great time catching up and eating yummy food. I sure love them, each of them, so much. They are family to me. After we got home, I talked at the bar with Erika and Jorjann for a while just about life and my preparations to go. Then Erika and I had deep chats for like three hours. We always do that. I am so grateful for all of them. I am so grateful that Erika and I are so close. I know I can confide in her and I am so grateful that she confides in me. She is one of the nicest and prettiest. I love that she gets me and I get her. She is my sister and one of my best friends. She walked me out to my car around midnight and we bawled as we realized I am about to leave. But we'll keep in touch, we'll Skype and she can tell me all about Skylar, or whoever the next boy is that she crushes on.

My heart is full. I am so grateful. So extremely grateful for the wonderful people in my life and good nights, good heart warming nights like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment