Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

on my thoughts


I have been having lots of thoughts lately, lots and lots and lots (I'll say it a million times) thoughts. I haven't been blogging as much, I know. These thoughts are confusing to me, so it's hard for me to open up to people. I am trying to be content, to be patient, to love, to learn, and to live. Live. That's the most important thing, that I am living my life for ME. Not anyone else but myself. July was a pretty rough month for me, thought-wise. A little bit of August, too. But I feel a lot better right now. I guess you could say I feel content. Just so much going on between finishing up school, taking the dreaded Praxis, preparing for China, finishing my job, making time for friends and family, working through things with Mike, trying to become stronger in the gospel - it's been one heck of a ride. I hope that this little four month journey will also help me to sort things out, my thoughts out. I can focus on me and just adventure and explore. I am so grateful to have this experience. I know I usually do a post for Mike's month marks, but as you can see, I have been consumed. He hit his year mark on July 3rd and his 13 month mark on August 3rd. Time is flying. I'm scared. I won't be going back to make individual posts on those. But just an update, Mike is still in the Bahamas. He got a new companion a couple weeks ago. He is loving his mission. I will continue the month mark posts, but I will not go back. 

To watch our year mark video that Jennie created, click here

Sincerely, me -- the scatter brain

No comments:

Post a Comment