Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Our Special Day


It's crazy how one day can be so special, one that you want to live over and over again. It was a beautiful day. My favorite moment was walking down the aisle with my dad and grandpas to see Daniel, the happiest guy on earth. We loved being surrounded by friends and family on our day. It was perfect. 

The pictures tell the whole story of all the amazing details that were our wedding day.





Grandma Linda's earrings :)



















































Mother son dance to Diamonds by Ben Howard :)

Daddy daughter dance to My Little Girl by Tim McGraw :) 

Our first dance to Depth Over Distance by Ben Howard :) 













Our special day ended with all of our friends and family cleaning everything up in what felt like ten minutes while I stood in the middle with my mom and cried that it was all over. 

What a special day, our day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment