Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

18 Weeks: WIGGLES!

Can you even believe it? How the heck did I get to 18 weeks pregnant? As each week goes by, I am in shock that this is getting more and more real. Dan looks at me almost daily and says, "Wow, you're actually pregnant!" He's constantly surprised by my growing belly. 

We've dreamt of this for so long. We're so happy and so excited. I couldn't be more grateful for my growing belly that reminds me each day that THIS IS REAL and we're almost halfway! HOW?! We're also really trying to soak up our alone time together. 

I started feeling some movement a couple days ago. It feels like light bubbles in there or a super-light tapping from the inside. But it's seriously the coolest thing. Apparently, the baby is the size of cucumber this week! I'm feeling so good. 

Some notable things...

I'm officially only in maternity jeans and the belly is getting BIG!

I'm starting to get the looks of, "Is she pregnant? I'm not positive." HAHA

I get full really fast, but then I'm hungry again shortly after eating. 

My nausea is pretty much gone. 

My energy is getting better. 

I only have one speed: slow. 

I love feeling how hard my belly is getting. 

Starting to officially gain weight (after losing some while being sick in the first trimester). 

Here is my 16-week bump pic! 

Here are some more fun bump photos! 

This was a little over 14 weeks!

Around 16 weeks!

This was around 15 weeks!

We love you little baby, more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment