Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a Complete Cow

OKAY so not literally. BUT I got to be one today, at Chickfila. Yipes. It was fun, yet very sweaty and gross inside, I must say. I had to dance around, which was fun? yeah, I guess so. Then, Alex had me put away the cow suit in the very back room. I went back there, put it away, and then learned that I had locked myself back there. Maybe someone could have told me it was an AUTOMATIC LOCK. My goodness, I was back there for maybe ten minutes. I was banging on the door, hoping someone would come to my rescue. There was another door, but if I went out that, it would set off an alarm. I had NO idea what to do. Finally, Courtney came and opened the door. It was quite embarrassing, although she said she had done it before too.

Interesting night at good ol' Chickfila.

No comments:

Post a Comment