Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Math: The Epitome of my Death

No, really, I am pretty good when it comes to math. Like last year, I did great. However, I had an amazing teacher. Then I came upon this thing called a COLLEGE class (yes, I said it), in which that involves math (of course); I am not doing so hot. I'd like to say that I understand everything and that I will pass this class with an A plus, but, that would probably be considered lying. I'm not really one that likes to lie. So, here I am, telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Okay, so today I got a pretty good score on my test that we recently took. THAT gave me hope, right there.

I'm mostly just worried because they (all those people that say it, really there's only a couple) said it would only get harder. I can't fail. I won't fail.

Well, now that I got all that stress out, I should probably go do that one thing.

MATH.


math: the epitome of my death (and yours too)

No comments:

Post a Comment