Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

One Decked Out MG Room

So, lately I guess you could say that I have been feeling very crafty. Yesterday, I got our first page in our scrapbook done for our first month, I decorated my journal, and I decorated my room. I got this great idea from another MG. She had put tons of pictures around her countdown. Here is the finished product. I plan to add more as time goes on. But, this is how it is as of now!


Today, I got even more crafty and wrote and painted on my wall. Plus, I put a chain link countdown on the wall to represent the weeks. I am all about these countdowns! On another wall, I write something each day that I love about Mike. Here are some pics! By doing all of this, it makes me feel closer to Mike and helps me to remember everything about him. I love going in my room.










I love doing stuff like this and I am really happy with how everything turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment