Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Twenty Four


Month twenty-four was a long one. Welp. I have decided to do another countdown type thing. Yes, I know I sound like a typical MG. I don't even mind. Them MG's are cool girls and they all are going through the same thing I am. So, I am making a scrapbook - a page for each month. On each month, I will have a picture of me with that month's number. I am just going to use those same pictures for my blog. Each month, once the month is over, I will put that picture on and describe how the month went for me. I will also share a memory of me and Mike. So, here's to the first one.


Please don't mind this very dreadful picture. This picture was taken the day Mike left and I just felt awful. I am very happy to say that I made it through the first month, though. It was really hard and it dragged on for so long. I am so glad that it is over. Maybe time will begin to speed up a little more. Mike is doing so well. He loves his companion and he says that they are really getting along well. This month he even tried chicken foot. He said it wasn't too good. It does help me to have him gone when he is actually enjoying what he is doing. He is one amazing man and I am so proud of him.

Ready for the monthly memory? Boy, am I!

Well, this happened back in May 2012. This seriously was one of our favorite nights. We have talked about it a lot. He loved this night too. This was back when our relationship was new. We had only been dating for about three months at this point. I remember Mike took me to see The Lucky One. I was so happy that he went with me and he actually liked it. It was so fun to watch it with him. I don't really remember what happened after that, but later we went to my house. We were sitting out on the swing just talking about so many things. ***Sorry if this gets a little juicy.*** We started to kiss. The way we kissed that night was as if we were the only ones in the world. It lasted for a long time. I am not going to get into any details on here, for we both know how it went and that's all that matters. What I wanted to say is that we both have talked about how we just felt so much love for each other that night. I knew that I loved him. I knew that I was to spend my life with him. It is nice to look back on memories. I like to think that it helps me to remember him better.

Bye-bye month twenty-four. I won't miss you.
Well, here's to another month. (Please be fast.)
One month down, twenty-three left to go!


All my love,

a very impatient mg,

Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment