Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mikey - O

I love when you just hear something that you really need and it just lifts your spirit in the exact way that you have been needing. Except it makes me miss him that much more, that Mike kid. Today he thought he would start off with some random cheesiness and I am still laughing and holding back tears as I read it. Since when did he become a writer? Haha just kidding. But really.

"Hey, I am writing this on the other side of the world. Maybe I should just spend my P-day trying to dig to China, and you can spend today trying to dig to the Bahamas and maybe we will end up in the middle. I spent my time digging to China in kindergarten and first grade. I would go outside and dig in the sand area next to the slide, I remember it like it was yesterday. I'm sure the 3 foot deep hole in the year 2000 has long since been filled, but my desire to see you again hasn't."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the cutest thing he has said and I still die over it. Oh, Mike, come home already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment