Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

gonna get married

My baby sister is going to get married, for crying out loud. The date is set, the barn is scheduled, the DRESS is bought. There is planning to do, fun to be had, and memories to make.

August 22, 2015. That is the date that my sister will become his forever. Jordan's forever. I'm not entirely going with it... I'm just kidding. Jordan is a great guy and I'm pretty stoked to get another brother.


Today, Payt chose her dress. She tried on several, all of them being so beautiful, that she could not choose. But it always went back to this one, the one we were all calling the "Barny" one because she said it went well with her barn theme. She could not get it out of her head. And I guess when you know, you know. The whole day was so fun, just like I imagined it would be. She got to ring the bell and everything once she chose and of course tears were shed... from mom. I had to pinch myself. It's also her birthday and I was saying, what better of a day could she have had! She found her dress and it is her birthday. I love her so much. She was my first sibling, my first sister. She's not only a sister, but a best friend. 

And I couldn't be happier for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment