Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

the ones who love you best


People get busy for each other. Friends get busy for each other. But family. It is family who is always there. I have been able to spend a lot of good quality time with my family lately and it has been so wonderful. The memories are what I cherish. Like, last night we played a round of PIG at Patty's request after a nice BBQ meal, or the nights I have been helping Ash with her math homework and we will laugh so hard SHE pees (not me, finally), or when Patty shows us what he has built on mine craft, or when we talk wedding plans for P and J, or when we wash cars together -- all of it. My family is the best.

We have been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. Davis has been having a hard time and it has been a very big trial on our family. I'm grateful we are pulling through it, holding each other's hearts, and pulling through it. I hope Davis can come home and be with our family soon.

I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment