Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blogging

Blogging. It seemed exemplar at the moment since I had some brief seconds to spare on that oh-so-fast ticking clock of mine. It's like it never stops ticking.

BUT since blogging is my best friend, I must give it some attention. Like seriously, it might replace me with a new blogger or something. That is the utter most terrifying thought.

you never know; trust me.

So anyway, I'm on here, with nothing in particular to write. It's almost like I had this awe-inspiring idea to write on my blog, for again, no reason. However, when I get on here, my mind is blank and I end up typing endless letters of pretty much nothing.

I wish I could be a columnist so that I could have something to write about. Until then, I'll continue writing about time, school, feety pajamas, lawn gnomes, shopping addictions, friends, and pretty much anything & everything.

I know, I'm boring you to death.

Wait, who are you that is actually reading this?

Anyway, life kind of feels inelegant at the moment. I can't get over it.

Don't you just sometimes wish that you could get in another person and be them for like a day or so. I do.

Well, I'm done with my "waller in self-pity" session.

Bye, blog.

I'll probably be back tomorrow, knowing I'll probably feel the exact same way.

TTFN.

sincerely, a very outlandish-feeling adolescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment