Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Night of Cosmo

It was Friday, January 27th.

We originally wanted to go to the Sundance Festival, sleep in Madi's car, freeze our butts off, and drive home in the morning.

Do original plans ever work?

Not ususally. Just saying.

Taylor had tickets to the gymnastics meet at the University of Utah. We settled for that. Cadee, Madi, and I went to Taylor's around five thirty. She had made sloppy joes and cookies for us. What a sweetie! We ate and talked about all of this drama going on with drill and dance co.

Then, we left for the meet. We did get lost, of course. Cadee called Mason and he somewhat directed us there. Then we just asked a sweet old man and he helped us. The gymnasts were amazing! It was so entertaining to watch them, I must say. We had fun. Cadee got to talk to good ol' Mason, too. So that was a plus, for her. It was fun.



On the way home we were forced to jam to country music (Cadee and Taylor's idea). I wasn't really for it. But, who am I to decide the station when I am planted in the backseat.

When we got back to the valley we decided to stop at Chickfila. After deciding it wasn't worth it, we went to McDonald's. By that time, Natalie was off work and met us there. We sat in our original booth.

Cadee had been talking about dying her hair all night. After some convincing, we went to Walmart. After standing on the hair-dye aisle for probably thirty minutes. They decided on a color. Natalie, too, decided to have Taylor do her hair.
We got to Tay's. She started on Cadet's hair. Cadee was freaking out about getting her hair done. Like, literally. It was hilarious. Natalie let us in on a deep secret of hers. It was a hard moment. We both cried. Stuff from the past was brought up and I felt guilty.

Cadee's hair turned out so cute! It is a rich brunette color. She is still considering cutting it, too. Taylor started on Natalie's after that. We were all getting tired. I started acting weird.

All night, I kept thinking of things to tweet. But, I don't have a twitter. So, I created one. Simply. While I was doing that, I made Natalie one. They all made fun of me for correcting Natalie's grammar errors on FB.

Natalie's hair was done being dyed. She combed it out for a whole twenty minutes as Taylor lay on the couch. Once she was done, Tay was asleep. Madi and Cadee were already out by that time. Natalie and I decided to just go to bed and let Tay cut Natalie's hair later. While we were about to lie down, Tay woke up and thought she was going to cut Natalie's hair. It was pretty funny.


It was a fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment