Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Date Night

So Saturday, I was just working away at Chickfila.

Then, I see Maddy and Linsey. I thought they were just coming to get some food. Then, they proceeded with "would you mind if we set you up on a date?" I laughed and wondered who this being could possibly be. It was Jared Hancock. I agreed, because, what the heck!

I got off work around four and ate some food. When I got home I just sat there and did some good ol' facebooking . That was productive. Then, Shalai text me telling me the details and that I needed to text Jared. He already knew that we were going, but, I needed to text him anyway. Turns out, it was the girls asking the guys. Of course! haha.

So, I got ready ever so quickly, getting rid of the breaded chicken stench. I went to meet at Shalai's house around 5:30. However, when I got there it seemed to be that no one was there. (I didn't really think to ring the doorbell, I just knocked.) Maddy and Linsey showed up and they were smart. Shalai came over her speaker and we were through the front door in a matter of seconds. Maddy had gotten pizza. Shalai just finished getting ready and then we left.

Maddy and Linsey drove together and Shalai drove with me. We went and picked up the guys. When we got to Jared's house, they weren't there because Mike had to go get another jacket. haha. They finally got there and we went back to Shalai's. When we got there, we had the guys wait upstairs as we got the food ready. Then, we hid in the closet at the bottom of the stairs. When they came down, we "attempted" to jump out and scare them. But, when we jumped out, they were at the top and were no where near frightened. It was hilarious.

We all sat down to our pizza. We had one whole paper towel to split between all of us. We got our own little triangles of napkin. It was a funny little dinner.

The boys were curious as to what we were doing next. We let them guess about twenty-eight times and they didn't guess it. When we went upstairs, Shalai's mom blurted it out on accident. Jared was the only one that heard, but didn't believe that we would really go.

After that, we drove to Nickelcade. They were very excited when we got there, to say the least. When we got there, we split off with our dates to have our little competition. It was fun. We lost. Jared and I got a total of thirty-four tickets; that is all. We got a whole eleven fruities and a spider ring with our tickets.

YAY.

After playing a number of games and being at Nickelcade for a couple of hours, we left. We drove home while Shalai put her pixie stick in our hair and made us do "fun facts". When we got out of the car, everyone wanted to do "fun facts".

We decided to play some Catch Phrase. Mike and Jared insisted on breathing down my neck as it was my turn to go. They messed me up several times. Austin and I were the worst at the game, I guess. Well that's what they all said. WHATEVER. haha.

Everyone began to get bored, so we looked for another game. We tried to play some weird mars game. That was just weird and inappropriate. Everyone just kind of wandered for a while. Then, we had to do some talking in the room. The boys were all lying on the ground in various places when we came out. It was very odd. Then, we decided to watch White Chicks. That movie was hilarious. I had never watched it before. It was late and everyone needed to go home when the movie was over.

Shalai and I went to drop our boys off. We freaked out after dropping them off because of certain reasons that I will not state, just in the safety of my being.

ha. Well I dropped her off after that.

It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment