Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Toast and Three Cheers to Start us off Right

So, Mike and I are starting something this week. I am so excited and I think it will really bring us together. We will be reading the Book of Mormon together. I know, I know you're probably saying, "Well he's in Jamaica." Don't worry, I know. We will be staying in the same place and discussing. We have decided to read twenty chapters a week and then we will discuss when we email on Mondays. I am so excited since this will be my first time reading it through and the fact that I get to do it with my best friend is even better. I'll keep updates on how it is going every once in a while. Here's to us, Mike! I sure love ya.
 
ALSO: Might I add that there are only two weeks left until Christmas? That means I get to talk to Mike. Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. Holy crap, I can't wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment