Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Honey Hustlers - One Night Is Never Enough

Often times, I miss high school a lot more than I thought I would. But luckily I have great friends and we have all stuck together. Now, two years after graduation, we are still the best of friends and when we are together, it feels just like old times. Our moms are also close and that makes it even better. We were all on Dance Company together. Well, minus Madi - but yeah, she was pretty much on Dance Co. We have became the six best friends, and the moms, well they're just the Honey Hustlers. Don't worry about the meaning behind that. We finally were able to plan a night to see each other and we were all so excited. We ended up going to the dance concert and then Chili's after. It was such a fun night full of memories, laughs, catching up, and friendship. We even got see some old dance co. friends and that was exciting.

Besides my nasty face rash, the night was swell.

So two years ago, at our year-end Dance concert, we took this picture of the six best friends. Although Natalie is gone on a mission, we gathered the mothers and forced them to take pictures of us in the same spot - two years later.

2012


2014


I love these guys and I am so grateful for each of them and the impact they have had in my life. I know that we will be friends forever and always make time for each other. We have decided that we will take this same picture at all of our weddings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment