Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Trescientos

Today is a pretty special day because it's 300 days down from Mikey being gone. That is so amazing to me, that we have made it that far. I remember last year at this time, I had a countdown for when Mike was leaving. It read, "65 days."I was so scared, so distraught, feeling pretty awful. 65 days to the year mark and I feel so much better than last year, let me tell ya. I am so proud of him, of us, and myself. It is such an accomplished feeling to be this far and really it doesn't quite seem like it's been that long... okay, maybe it does. I can't even tell.

Know what I've realized? Two years is a long time to wait and it's an even longer time to be strong. So, let yourself cry sometimes. 



C E L E B R A T E milestones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment