Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sundee - a very great day

Beautiful flowers on a beautiful Sunday.




Today Payt asked me if I would go to the home ward with her because she was going to be set apart as a primary teacher. I told her I would go with and little did I know that I would be called again to be a primary teacher with her. This is just what I have been needing. It's funny because as we sat in sacrament, we whispered about how it would be fun if we could be teaching partners. Looks like Bishop D had the same thing in mind. So, I'm leaving the single's ward and I'm back to the home ward. I know this is where I need to be, back with the primary children. I learn so much from them + I love teaching. PLUS, I get to do it with my sister. I am so excited and I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment