Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

off to the flag we go

The Haugen's put up a flag in the mountains by their home for the month of July. I showed my dad the video and our whole family became quite obsessed with it. My dad is very patriotic and has spread that throughout our home. We were determined to find the spot to hike up to the flag, so on Friday, my mom, Davis, Patty, and I all found it and hiked up there. I think we went the wrong way, but it was awesome regardless. We just took the hard way and Davis even fell down the mountain quite a ways. Thank goodness he is okay, that crazy kid. My mom, Patty, and I were all quite frightened with the rock climbing we had to do, so we did not make it as far. It was such a fun time, though.

Can you spot the flag?







I loved it so much that I went with my friends the next day, but only after we fought for cheap clothes at Plato's closet and spilled salads at Wendy's. We took a different route this time, expecting it to be easier. Nope, rock climbing again. But such a blast. We were very sweaty, but it was so fun.








I loved the flag and will probably go again one more time before they take it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment