Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

sunday, best day




I love Sundays. I always have. Today was an especially good one because I was able to get my patriarchal blessing. It was such an amazing experience and something I will hold so close to my heart throughout my life. I have been wanting to get it for a long time, so this day has been long-awaited and definitely anticipated. I am grateful that my mom went with me. We had a lot of fun with the Sunbeams today. Payt planned the lesson. Well, I forced her to since I was going to get my blessing and did not have time. She is the designated treat-giver since she says she is no good at lesson planning. We mostly laughed, played games, and took pictures today. And we talked about temples and families and made cute paper doll families. Oh, and ate licorice. What a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment