Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sorry For The Blogging Hiatus

Okay, okay, I mean, it hasn't been that long since my last post. Just about a week and a half. But apparently it's been some time because Madi is getting antsy. She was getting sick of seeing my last post every time she blog-stalked me.

So this is at her request. And I guess I was also a little inspired by the ice cream that I bought today. It was ice cream that I hadn't had in probably two years. My mom and I used to always go on dates to Baskin Robins to get some daiquiri ice. Boy, is it good. And who knows why I have waited so long to get it again. So that's something.

There are things in life that are hard. We all go through hard things and it is hard in our own way. So a big fat ice cream cone flies in to save the day.

I think this post can be proof to you that my mind is elsewhere right now because I'm really suffering with writer's block. Better luck next time. Sorry, Madi.


Until then, I'll be eating ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment