Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

you


I think it's safe to say that I miss my best friend like crazy. When I think about warm summer night walks, I miss him. When I think about eating out, I miss him. When I think about swinging at the park or watching a movie or laughing on the porch, I miss him even more. I'm so proud of him and I know that we are doing the right thing, but that doesn't mean that I don't miss him with every speck of my soul. I just miss feeling whole, but good thing we are getting closer and closer to being together again. And then, then life will be everything I need. I am happy, don't get me wrong. There's just a part of me he took. But I'm getting by. 

I know I haven't written a year mark post and the fact that it's about been thirteen months now freaks me out cause I can already tell this second year is going to fly. Am I ready? Maybe I am, maybe not. Hopefully I'll get around to writing the post. I just feel like it needs to be spectacular. But by me thinking that is going to make it not get done. Ughh. I need to put that on my to-do list. But at least I've crossed something off of my dreadfully long list. I'll get on that. Don't worry. 

Think about writing Mike's "year mark" post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment