Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

be young


Meet Jake and Bill -- 

Sometimes life can get really crazy. Like really really busy. Sometimes you feel like you just can't catch a break. I always tend to load a lot of things on plate, but I actually like it that way. And this semester is going to be no different. When you have such a busy schedule, sometimes it is hard to see the beauty in every redundant day, but that is why it is so important to look. Even if you have to look a little harder. Today I am grateful for the job I have. It is nice to not be in a high-stress job anymore, one where I can let my hair down and be young. Today we had meatloaf for dinner and they hated the potatoes I made for them because they had skin on them and were not completely mashed. But we talked about great things in our day and things that we are grateful for. I'll be a better mom and teacher for these kinds of experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment