Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Word

There is this lady who is an amazing blogger and I follow her consistently. She does this thing that I really like where she picks a word for her year. I have always liked the idea, but I actually think that I want to try it for myself now. I think it would be a wonderful thing to do. It is a word that I will focus on all year long and then I will reflect at the end of the year, well, and throughout the year, too.

So... my word for the year is...

LISTEN 

I chose this word because sometimes I struggle with listening. And then sometimes I'll listen, but not really listen. And I've learned while traveling and being with my nine sisters in China 24/7 that sometimes it is better to listen than to be heard. 

I want to listen and learn from others, to look at new perspectives, to hear what people are trying to tell me. 

Here's to a great year! My reflection of 2014 will be coming soon. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment