Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

always there


I think more often than not, we all have a feeling of being alone - whether it is feeling alone in your life, alone in your thoughts, alone in your busyness, alone in a group of people. Whatever it is, I think we have all felt that way at one point or another. And I think it is important that we remember that He is always there. Always. He knows us better than anyone else. He has been in our shoes. He is there waiting for us to reach out to him. 

I am so blessed in my life and I often times get so in the routine of everyday life that I forget to stop and be thankful for all of my blessings I have been given. And I also forget that others need me. I pray every day that I will be led to someone who needs my help. 

I'm so grateful for my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment