Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Farewell, Sister Case


Jennie had her farewell today and I am getting worried about her leaving now. This is getting real. I can't have another best friend leave. I just got one back and I'll be getting Mike back in July. I thought all of this waiting was over. But it's not, and I honestly could not be more proud of Jennie. She is ready to get out there and change people's lives. She's the best. Jennie is such a great speaker and I felt the spirit so strongly today as she gave her farewell talk. She will be such an amazing missionary. It was great seeing everyone come together for her, so of course we had to take some fun pictures. 



I have such wonderful friends and I am reminded of that constantly. And guess who else joined me this day... JAKE AND WILLIAM. They were actually pretty good and were excited to meet everyone. I also took them to hang out at my house afterwards and they met my cat and caused mischief of all different kinds. 


Jennie is going to do wonderful things. Looks like I lost Natalie as a pen pal, but I have gained another. Hurrah!

Love you, Wennie, Dennie, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment