Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cent Jour

That's right, it's been 100 whole days that Mikey has been gone. Cent Jour means 100 days in French, just in case you were wondering. I sure do love my french vocabulary.

I am so happy to overcome such a huge milestone. It has been one 100 whole days since I have seen, held, kissed, hugged, laughed with, cried with, smiled with, and felt the love that we share. I can still feel it in my heart, but it is pretty darn far away. He really took me far away with him.

There are difficult times where I simply want to give up because it seems impossible that the time for him to actually come home will come. But yes, of course it will come. The only way it wouldn't is if time stopped or something drastic of that sort. Obviously that won't happen. He will come home. We will meet again and take on the world together. We will see each other again. For now, we hold on tight to what we have. We won't lose that.


Mike is kind of going through a rough patch right now. He is just going into his third transfer and is getting his second companion. He really got along well with Elder Clarke. He's taking it pretty hard and feels very inadequate and alone. I know that things will start to look up for him. He is the most amazing person. Anything he sets his mind to will be done. I know that and I have faith in him and his goodness. He is doing so much for the wonderful Jamaicans and I know that they all love him and are so thankful for his sweet spirit abiding there with them. What a wonderful opportunity it is for me to be on this journey right along side of him... okay, so maybe 2,613.5 miles between us, but I'm definitely still beside him. And he is still beside me, always. I am so lucky.

At this moment there are six billion, five hundred and two million, eight hundred and sixty seven thousand, one hundred and twenty people in the world, give or take a few and sometimes all you need is one. For better or for worse.- Lucas Scott One Tree Hill


Here's a picture. This is exactly what I'll be looking like today as I celebrate this milestone! LOL. I'm so happy.

 
We can do this. Here's to the next 100 days. Let's take this on together, Mikey. I love you, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment