Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Twenty Two


I am so happy to announce that month twenty two is now complete. Check! People always say that the third month is the longest. I definitely have to agree with that one! It has dragged on. But, now I am onto the fourth month. I am thinking this one will go by much quicker. Mike is doing awesome. This month, he was still with Elder Clarke. He is still on his second transfer, which will be ending here very soon. Mike has taught so many people and he is loving every second of every day - or so it seems. This last week of the month I did not receive an email and neither did his family. It was very disappointing, but I understand that he is busy. I hope to hear from him next Monday. Mike and Elder Clarke took a young 13 year-old boy out to teach with them one Saturday. I thought that was really awesome that they did that. I think they will continue to do so. Mike and I have started to play tic tac toe also. We each make a move each week. It has been so fun! We will see how many games we can play before he gets back. We heart games. :) I got a promotion at work and school is going well! I had dinner with his family one Sunday this month and it was delicious! I had so much fun with them. There is a blog post on that. I also helped Erika get ready for her first high school dance! There is also a blog post on that. ALSO, his family and I sent over a huge package! He has probably received it by now. What a crazy month! I miss Mike so much, but things are getting easier and our relationship only grows stronger.

Now, for the monthly memory.

I remember one night we went and listened to a fireside downtown at temple square. After which, all of our friends were mingling and and talking to other people. Mike and I are not really big minglers. It is just not really in our nature AND especially when we are together, we really just focus on each other. I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing. LOL. Anyway, so we went and parked ourselves on a bench as we watched everyone flock together to talk. We decided to go walk around temple square. I remember we sat by the reflection pond. It was so quiet and peaceful. Then we walked around some more and danced under the darkness. We would stop just to kiss each other every once in a while and just hold each other. I remember that night, I was thinking about our wedding that would take place there in about four years. It was a beautiful time in life and Mike and I were so in love and still are, even more so now. It was a beautiful night. Mike and I really enjoy each other's company and we do really well just the two of us. That is really how we like it and we would be just fine with that. After we met back up with our friends, I remember Mike and I skipped ahead and down all of these stairs, holding hands and laughing like young children. I didn't care about anything but him that night. It is such a fond memory that I hold dear to me.

I am so glad to say three months down, twenty one more to go! Pretty soon I will be out of the twenties. Here's to another month. I hope it flies. It's just one step closer to our happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment