Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Friday Night Lights

It was just your normal Friday night. We were just going to do what friends normally do - maybe hang out, watch a movie, paint nails... ya know, the usual. Jennie and Will had talked about going to Park City for the evening, so we made the plans. It sure sounded like a real magical adventure to me. When we all got home from work, Madi and Jennie were both not in the best mood and they were being quite snappy. Neither of them really wanted to go, but Will really did and we had already invited Josh to meet us at 6:30. We all bucked up and went. It was decided that it would be a good time. The whole night ended up being a blast. Will drove his mini van and many jokes were spouted by all about that. We got to walk around (yes, it was freezing) and look in some shops. Madi bought a hat that she has wanted for a while and continued to ask people if they liked her hat. What a goof. Look how cute she is posing.


Yes, she took forever to decide if she wanted it and yes, she spent twenty-five bucks. She does love it, though. That's always a good thing. Jennie had her new camera that Will just recently surprised her with. It is very nice so we were all playing around with that. Madi even got a picture of me using the beauty, looking a whole lot like Hailey Devine, my hero.


 After looking and looking for a great place to eat, we decided on a nice little pizza joint. There was live music being played as well. Madi was in love with the atmosphere, to say the least. She was very disappointed as the worker led us to a quiet back room with tables. Jennie asked the waiter if we could sit out by the music since it was Madi's lifelong dream. Giant LOL right there. He chuckled and had us follow him back out to the front. Pizza was great and you can't forget the cheese bread! Madi even left the singer a fifty dollar tip. She has always wanted to leave someone a big tip and that was a perfect opportunity since he helped her cross something off of her bucket list. He was awesome and so adorable! After dinner, we danced in the alley ways and took some more pictures. We even went in a lovely little bookstore that had a cat pawing around in there! Yes, you heard that right, a cat. It was like a bookstore out of a movie. Next thing on the to do's of the night was hot tubbing! We sneaked into very nice hotel in two groups. The hot tub was the best. We all started to get a little scared after about a half hour and then sneaked our little way back out of there just like we came in. We came out alive! Worst hotel we could have done that in... picked by our wondrous Jennie and Will. Good thing we are still here and breathing. The drive home was nice as we had the toasty heater on. What a wonderful, wonderful evening! I think it was much needed for all of us. Here are some more pictures.




 






I slept at Jennie and Madi's. We fell asleep pretty fast. I had to get some blood work done in the morning, so they went with me in case I could not drive after. I ended up being just fine and we even went to Kneader's after. SO yummy! We got the french toast and some caramel apples for later. Next stop, Target. Yes, that is where we spend all of our savings. It was so fun trying on clothes and buying a bunch of clearance items. We adore Target. 




We cleaned their apartment after our weekly trip to Targ. Well I guess I should say they did. I really slept most of the time. Later, Jennie bawled because she didn't know if she should go do something with Will's sisters or not. She was between a rock and a hard spot. She really just did not feel like going. I know the feeling that she was having. It was hilarious though. She ended up going after we went to Chickfila first. Yes, it was a high calorie weekend. I better get back to my better eating habits and running this week. 

I love these two. 

Conference was lovely this weekend. Well, what I listened to. I will be going back and listening to the missed sessions. 

Update: Yes, I also lost my debit card in the Walmart parking lot this weekend.. Don't ask me how because I don't even know. 

What a wonderful weekend. Well, besides the stupid debit card fiasco. But, I just go on and say life happens! Any way, a new shiny one is on its way to my place as we speak. 

Ta-ta for now blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment