Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Inked

So, I may have gotten a little messy with some ink. Okay, I may have permanently "inked" myself. So, last week my dear friend, Madi, suggested that we get tattoos and I agreed that we could get best friend tattoos. When I get something in my head that I want to do, I have to do it right then and there. Madi, on the other hand, has to think about it. It was Wednesday of last week. We had talked about tattoos the night before. That day I wanted to get one. I wanted to get the outline of a heart on my finger. I realized that many people have that and I wanted to be different. So, I found a triangle. A triangle represents strong foundation and stability. That is what brought me to my decision to get an outline of a small triangle on the side of my right ring finger. I took Ryan, Cody, and Madi along with me. It was quite the time. I never imagined myself to be standing in a tattoo shop. But, I did it. I got my triangle. Proud? I hope so. Random, I know.



So, yeah. There is my triangle. Now, it didn't stop there. On my way to get my itty bitty, favorite triangle, I was contemplating "forever" on the side of a finger. Now, I was already too scared to get the triangle, so I decided to just get one. I immediately wished I would have gotten it after. Then me being my "I have to have it now" self, had my parents go with me to get it the next day after work. I know, I'm crazy. 

So, here's the second. Yep, two in two days. Trust me, I'm done. I'm not a big tattoo fan. 



There is still a bit of the purple stencil stuck on my finger, so that's what that is. It is still in the healing and perfecting process. I love them, though. I am very happy with my decision. Here is a picture of my hand. You can kind of get an idea of where they are. This is my right hand. Forever is on the left side of my middle finger. The triangle is on the right side of my ring finger. Sorry for the the pumpkin carving finger nails. It's gross, I know.


So, that's pretty much the craziest thing that I have done lately. I know my life is so exciting! I was kind of nervous to tell Mikey. But, he was just as I thought he would be. He explained that he will support me in my decisions and he will always love me. I have my own agency. He is seriously the best guy I know. I love him with my whole heart. 

Sincerely, and inked hand

No comments:

Post a Comment