Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Okay, Change of Plans

Umm so guess what?

I have completely made a change of plans for the year. Yes, I know I have been working on getting accepted to the teaching program at UVU to start in the Fall. But, something has come up - something grand and exciting and oh my heck, I'm so excited.

Wait for it, wait for it....

I am going to CHINA. Yes, you read that correctly. I will be traveling to China this fall for four whole months to teach English to elementary students. How exciting, right? This is a dream and not only that, but I am going with two of my best friends, Jennie and Madi.

Ecstatic is an understatement - a semester off of school, adventures in another country, working with children, seeing the world, flying, making time go faster, etc. It's going to be the most amazing experience ever.

My plan is now to graduate this summer with my AS degree and then I will start my teaching program in the spring of 2015. And get this. Right when we get back, it will be Christmas time and that includes skyping Mike. Then, Natalie gets home a month later. Then, only a short time until Mikey comes home. Sounds perfect to me.

And yes, I was even accepted aready so this is really happening, guys.

 
We've even started shopping for travel pillows.
Here's my best bud and soon to be China Roomie, Madi.



Well, I hope you will follow me on my China adventures. I'll keep my blog updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment