Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

At Peace in a Place of Solitude

I have struggled a little with this whole growing up idea. It's stupid, I think. I don't want to be an adult. I don't want to have a "big girl" job. I want my friends back. I want to eat all the cake in the world and not worry about gaining a pound.

Growing up is hard and if you don't think so, I guess you just want to grow up and you like it. I mean, yeah, it has its perks. But what about those carefree days? Those are the days I long for. I miss having my friends around me constantly, I miss talking about cute boys, I miss summer sleepovers and fire pit nights, I miss sharing secrets, I just miss all of it. I miss being little.

I guess I am at a place of solitude in a way and it's okay because I'm at peace with it. Things just aren't the same anymore and I don't really know if they ever will feel the same again.

That's enough of this depressing post. Here are some beautiful purple flowers right in my own front yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment