Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ode to a Broken Washer

Soo the other day our washer broke, well it wouldn't spin. I don't know about you, but I don't particularly enjoy ringing out each clothing item on my own.

Yep, we took a trip to the laundromat. My first time, even. What a hilarious night with my family -- one that I will cherish forever and ever. Between Patty finding out about Payt's thong wearing, me peeing my pants while trying to load my laundry basket into the car while being screamed at, Payt and Ash having a brawl in the middle of the place over a pajama shirt, taking 45 minutes to figure out the machines, and having dinner there - I'll say it was a night well spent. It better have been since we were there for three hours.






I've never laughed so hard. I'm kinda glad the washer stopped spinning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment