Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Currents



I'm sitting here about to make some lists because sometimes when I make lists, I feel less stressed. It doesn't even matter what type of list it is.

Currently Liking: 

Patty's homemade butter mints that are slightly soft
Fresh strawberries
Stalking people on Instagram
Blogging
Journal-writing
Exercising
A Great Big World
Handwritten letters
my sunbeams
long prayers - answered, but also unanswered
preparing for China
sad books and movies
being done with school
that Mike's year mark is nearing
The Bird Show
one class left to get my AS degree
sending Madi funny videos
creamies
wearing dresses
health kicks
Chobani yogurt


Uhh... not so much liking: 

awkward people asking me on dates
arguments
talking to rude people at work
sugar (or at least I'm telling myself that)
not feeling needed
shoes that get stinky
this pesky rash on my face that won't go away
hairy legs
repetitive radio songs
pacing people
painted fingernails
wearing my retainer
soda pop
Twitter
greasy hair
needing to study for the Praxis
sisters stealing my clothes and then lying


Well that's all for now, better go work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment