Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mike's Face Comes to Visit


All I have to say is, I love this boy. He is my whole world. I got to Skype him yesterday for Mother's Day and it was definitely what we both needed. Just being able to see him, him see me. Skype is a life saver, literally. He is still the same, just a little more mature, a little wiser, happier, but overall, that same silly boy. He talked all about the Bahamas. Apparently they have peas and rice there, not rice and peas (like Jamaica). Or wait, maybe it was the other way around. But I don't remember what the difference was, honestly. It was a very quick Skype call, but it was so wonderful. I am so grateful. So so grateful - for him, for the Peters, for mothers. I have a blessed life. 

Mike and I have been having a hard time the past few weeks. It's nothing I will talk about here because I would like to keep it between the two of us, but after skyping and really talking about things today, we were able to just remember, to set aside all of the hard things and just remember the love we have for each other. I feel so refreshed, so ready to tackle this next week. It will be much better than the last. I love Mike. And I know I say that all the time, but I just love him and every little thing about him. 

Look how beautiful he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment