Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Littles

I was called to teach the sunbeams with my sister a few weeks ago. They are crazy as they come, but I love being with them. Today the lesson was "I am thankful for my eyes." We laced shoes with our eyes closed, colored paper puppets, acted out a blind person with their guide dog, and talked about Jesus healing the blind. Although I'm not quite sure that they got too much out of the lesson, at least they liked the suckers. Deacon screamed, "These are the most delicious suckers I've ever had!" So, if they like the treat you bring, you're on the right track. They're four years old, what do you expect?






LUKE


LUI


DEACON


ALEX





My favorite was our ten minute prayer at the end of class given by Deacon. He prayed about several different things -- "Please bless that we'll always get suckers... and please bless that they always turn our tongue a different color." "Please bless summer and our trampolines that we got for Christmas... Did you know Santa Claus really is real? He is actually real."

They are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment