Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

the family







I woke up early this morning because of some plans that had been made, but with a quick change of plans, I was lying in bed when my mom asked me to Skype the family since they were all together. They are turds and were on their way to Chili's, which is a rare occasion that the entire family goes out to dinner together like that, so it made me a bit jealous and sad. But then that quickly changed because I realized how grateful I am for my family and how much love we all have for each other. That, no matter what, despite everything and anything, we will always love each other unconditionally. I am all the way across the world and I could still feel their love. I miss them so much and I think I realized just how much I do miss them today. My family is crazy. They're insane and out of control and hilarious and selfless -- and they mean everything to me. I am grateful that we are all so close, no matter what. I can't wait to be reunited with them at Christmas time.

They know me better than anyone in this world and they still love me, always.

XO Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment