Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Best Friend Date

Well I just have to say that I have the best, most amazing friend in the world. We were both complaining about how starving we were for hours tonight. She was talking and talking while I was trying to upload pictures and blog. Then, I told her to stop talking to me for a second and write her feelings on paper. I was in deep concentration. I know, I'm rude. So she writes her feelings down on a card and this is what I receive in turn.





So, yeah. I'm pretty lucky. So we got ready for our date. I really didn't have any clothes over at her house so she gave me some jeans and a hoodie. Yes, we were even matching. How cute. 







I know, we're cute, huh? And also the best of friends. So we made our way to the great Old Spaghetti Factory. We had such a fun time. We got our usual Mizithra. 



Our waitress was very jittery and that called for lots of laughs. When she talked to us for the first time and then walked away, Madi said, "Dang, I wanted tonight to be my big tip night." Haha so she has been wanting to leave someone a big tip for a while now, just like a Random Act of Kindness. But this didn't seem like a good one for her to do. The lady practically came running up to us and yelled, "What can I get for you guys?" She didn't even introduce herself or anything. Real weird. We really had a great time and actually got into some deep chats about personalities and how everyone is so different. And just life in general. I love when we have deep talks about stuff like that. We loved taking lots of pictures on our date night. 

After dinner, we went to Walmart and just bought a bunch of random stuff. We were both just really in a spending mood. We had some great laughs too. We stole a cart that looked like it was being used, had some nail polish disappear and then reappear, I tried some nail polish on in the store, and yes, we spent our whole life's savings. We were there for two whole hours. What a night! 

I love nights like these. I love my dear friend. She is always by my side. I am so lucky. Love ya, Mads! Thanks for dinner. And thanks for being a good boy friend. Pun! Madi knows what I mean. 



No comments:

Post a Comment