Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Team Thor. Wait... Who's Thor?

So I might not be a big super hero fan and I really don’t even know who Thor is.

At work this week, it was “Super Hero” week for everyone in customer service. Each team was assigned a super hero, my team being Thor. We decorated and even got to dress up our supervisors as the super hero, all with only three colored table cloths and some crepe paper. Yeah, we had to get creative. To be honest, our row didn’t really look all that good. Well, me and my OCD mind didn’t think so. It was just kind of messy. People have been decorating all day and dressing the supervisors up. It has been pretty hilarious! I am really not sure why all of this is happening, but I find it quite humorous. Here are some pictures that I sneakily snapped. Enjoy.

Being a sneaky-sneak. No cameras in the office.

A close up of my desk. Again, I had to be sneaky. 

The one and only, Alicia Simper, a supervisor. 

My supervisor - straight through



No comments:

Post a Comment