Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A First For Everything

Well, it's that wonderful time of the year when Homecoming comes around. Of course I am not going because my days of that are far gone. However, Mike's little sister, Erika got asked by Drew Christensen. She was so excited that she was going to go! It's her first dance, as she is only a sophomore. I was so happy when she asked me to do her hair and makeup. Of course, I am not too skilled in that area, so I brought my pals, Madi and Taylor. Taylor did the makeup and Madi curled her hair. I pinned the curls. They left the easy job up to the infant. We had so much fun! Erika looked beautiful. I'm sure she will have a great time. I love her to death. 

Also, before we got started with all of that, I trotted around Mikey's room smelling his things and rehashing old times in there. We even put on his hats and took a picture. I also snagged his favorite hoodie and wolf shirt, which I love. I will be sleeping with those. They even smell like him. Bonus! Here are some pictures. I miss my boy. 
















My Fave


No comments:

Post a Comment