Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

A New Friend

There is a project that I am going to be involved in with this girl named Klare. It's going to be a documentary of some missionary girlfriends. She wanted to skype so that we could meet face-to-face since she is in Cali. I was kind of nervous meeting someone new and skyping with her! I guess I thought it might be a little bit weird. Ya know? But it was the complete opposite. It was wonderful talking to her and I have never opened up to someone so quick. Right now, she would like to record our skype call and then she is going to get with her editor to see how they will make all of this come together. If all works out, she will be coming from California to film me, my family, Mike's family, and our friends. It is awesome and I am so excited to see what happens with this.

I'll keep my blog updated about it. Here's to meeting new people and maybe being in a documentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment